where to get QHD sample videos.

RumpRoast

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Probably for the simple fact of internal space. It's quite a hefty file. OP, there's a few good videos on YouTube. Type in 2k video samples/demos and kick back and enjoy that screen.

Posted via Android Central App

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Probably for the simple fact of internal space. It's quite a hefty file. OP, there's a few good videos on YouTube. Type in 2k video samples/demos and kick back and enjoy that screen.

But it's not true 4K imaging. Anything on YouTube has been downgraded to 1080 which anyone with a 1080 screen can sit back and enjoy. Which is why for me the UHD is too ahead of its time content wise. If you don't have a 4K TV you can't enjoy the true imaging you just took on the big screen.

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Any reason why you did?

Is this question directed toward me? If so, I deleted them (hastily), because its habit to delete sample videos/pictures/whatever off new devices to clear up space (as the other poster suggested). You never think you are going to need them (as they aren't personal in nature, just samples). Now I kind of wish I didn't delete the videos, though, as they would be nice to use to show off the screen to friends. I didn't think it would matter, because I thought there would be an abundance of videos available that I could use to showcase the screen. Unfortunately, there is not.

Wikh

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
The same thing happened to me too! Any guess where to get videos from? :D

Sent from my LG-D855 using AC Forums mobile app

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I have them, but want the video where the active volcano is filmed with the G3. Anyone have a link to that? It did not come on the stock phone.

The stock videos aren't that great because they are too still.

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
But it's not true 4K imaging. Anything on YouTube has been downgraded to 1080 which anyone with a 1080 screen can sit back and enjoy. Which is why for me the UHD is too ahead of its time content wise. If you don't have a 4K TV you can't enjoy the true imaging you just took on the big screen.

Yes i was going to say that

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Distorted Loop

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
OMG. I didn't even notice the sample videos. My eyeballs just orgasmed watching them.

I love the 3D level depth of field 4k gives, and it's very noticeable on these samples.

Glad I stumbled across this thread, I hadn't appreciated that architect of the G3 yet.