Which is better among redmi 3s prime, lenovo vibe k5 plus and coolpad note 3 lite?

A

AC Question

Which among the following is a better device as a daily driver?
1. Redmi 3s prime
2. Lenovo Vibe k5 plus and
3. Coolpad note 3 lite

Is there any other similar phone I can consider over the above? I am looking for a phone under 10k(INR).

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, GREAT question, but without an easy answer and subject to opinion. Lets discuss it, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

I have heard good things about the Redmi 3s. I also own a good budget flagship called the One Plus Three, which I love, and can highly recommend. I'm not sure how this equates to your money, but it cost me 399 US dollars. It's a Chinese made phone so it SHOULD be available in your country I know they sell to many international places. It's got a great screen (although not quad HD), excellent battery life, dual SIM, and the most RAM we have ever seen in a phone 6GBs. Apps just fly on this thing! It's a near stock experience with some nice tweaks from One Plus, AND they are very root and rom friendly, having stated unlocking the bootloader and loading a custom rom does NOT void your warranty!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000