Which launcher is the best?

KeboPR

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I am using Nova launcher.. its pretty good, give it a try and judge yourself.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Android Central Forums

texasotts

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I like nova too. I tried a bunch. Try them out and see which you prefer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I always see recommendations for new launchers, and I try them all.

Never fails though I always go back to adw.ex. Older but oh so smooth and I just love all the options. Suits me very well

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

brnc

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Holy crap, as a brand new android user, this completely changes the phone! I downloaded Nova. I LOVE how I can have 7 buttons on the fixed row at the bottom.

Can someone explain exactly what this app does? Does it disable Touchwiz? Is it saving system usage, or adding to it? The phone seems faster with Nova for some reason.

Question though: how do I get back to the normal phone? lol

The Real X Dawg

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Holy crap, as a brand new android user, this completely changes the phone! I downloaded Nova. I LOVE how I can have 7 buttons on the fixed row at the bottom.

Can someone explain exactly what this app does? Does it disable Touchwiz? Is it saving system usage, or adding to it? The phone seems faster with Nova for some reason.

It's been so long but I think you go to settings, apps, find your current launcher and clear default. There's probably an easier way but I been on Go Launcher for the past nine months.

My phone is a good One!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Nova is fast!
It doesnt disable Touchwiz, it just replaces it, you can always swtich back and forth between the two.
There are different launchers with different features...u can have as many launchers as u want

KeboPR

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

TouchWIZ sucks! That is why you are noticing the difference. Nova gets out the best of the phone.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Android Central Forums

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Apex is a good choice too. Have been using it for quite some time. I find that it and nova are very similar.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I am curious as to why everyone is so fascinated about Nova Launcher. I prefer Apex Launcher myself. It has more features, especially in the free version and is almost identical in a lot of ways.

But no one ever really talks about Apex, only Nova. Weird.

I'd swear the developers have to know each other being as it's hard to tell the two launchers apart.

jackdubl

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I am curious as to why everyone is so fascinated about Nova Launcher. I prefer Apex Launcher myself. It has more features, especially in the free version and is almost identical in a lot of ways.

I'd swear the developers have to know each other being as it's hard to tell the two launchers apart.

I prefer the free version of Apex to the paid version of Nova I bought last year.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The Real X Dawg

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
My favorite so far is Go Launcher. Also I don't think I can the app drawer wallpaper on Nova or Apex unless there is something I overlooked.

My phone is a good One!

derande

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I ran GO for the past 12-months and loved it. On a whim I gave Nova a try on my new HTC One and although it's really similar to GO, Nova runs much smoother and faster. Very happy with Nova.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

I agree, I mostly use adw.ex but my second would be apex. I use home switcher and have a total different set up on apex that I jump to occasionally. Just keeps it fresh

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums