Whine fix?

jcniest5

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
So, this whine in the headphone is putting my upgrade on the "hold." I guess I will wait until it's ironed out by Motorola. I'm sure their tech is hard at work now trying to come up with a fix, either by a redesign PCB or a resistor replacement on the circuit. Once this is fixed, then I will upgrade my "super slow" Palm. This is one of the reasons why I don't jump on anything until the dust settles down. I'm not much of a beta tester.

Hopefully the fix is sooner than later.

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
So, this whine in the headphone is putting my upgrade on the "hold." I guess I will wait until it's ironed out by Motorola. I'm sure their tech is hard at work now trying to come up with a fix, either by a redesign PCB or a resistor replacement on the circuit. Once this is fixed, then I will upgrade my "super slow" Palm. This is one of the reasons why I don't jump on anything until the dust settles down. I'm not much of a beta tester.

Hopefully the fix is sooner than later.

This really didn't need its own thread, especially not in the 'Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks' sub-forum. There are PLENTY of other threads, which you've obviously read, that you could have placed your 'i'm waiting till this is fixed' comment.

Forum Etiquette dictates (Paraphrasing:) 'Search First, if not found, THEN create a new thread'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain Fluellen