gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
ITEM DETAILS:
Item: White 32GB Nexus 5
Carrier: any one you want
Unlocked: yes, unlocked
Price: $420 PayPal goods OBO
Condition: I see no issues, looks flawless to me, but the phone is used.
Items Included: Everything the phone came with(charger, cord, box, SIM tool, etc.). Diztronic clear TPU case, and black Ringke slim case

SELLER DETAILS:
Accepted Payment Methods: PayPal, Google Wallet
Available Shipping (Domestic/International): Would prefer US only unless we have dealt before and you have to help with shipping. Otherwise it will be shipped via USPS

NOTES:
Nothing wrong with the phone, just too many devices. I can add mint condition Nexus 4 Orb to the deal for $35. Phone is rooted and running Cataclysm right now.

PROOF-OF-OWNERSHIP: can provide better pics, tapatalk uploaded them as low res for some reason
se8are9e.jpg
uqupa5uh.jpg

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
My offer still there. :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I loved my One but it isn't worth as much for a straight trade plus I am not sure if I want to go back to it. I would also need it unlocked for T-Mobile and would need to make sure that all bands are compatible.

Swap for a Sprint Moto X?

No use for Sprint devices. But thanks anyways!

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I loved my One but it isn't worth as much for a straight trade plus I am not sure if I want to go back to it. I would also need it unlocked for T-Mobile and would need to make sure that all bands are compatible.

Another bump for you....also my One is now carrier unlocked and ready for T Mobile.... Just sayin'

;-)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Wait....b u t t gets censored?? Not the curse version but "but" with and extra t gets cut out? Lol, we might be getting a little too sensitive.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Ha! Congrats man. Bad **** phone isn't it? Huge upgrade from N4 IMO.

Much better than the 4. I do notice that in same place my HTC One got 5 bars of LTE, the 5 is only showing two bars. Working great so far though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Someone buy this phone!!! Too nice of a device to be setting around collecting dust!

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Much better than the 4. I do notice that in same place my HTC One got 5 bars of LTE, the 5 is only showing two bars. Working great so far though.

I will say this.....when the new version of the HTC One comes out, I will grab one. I loved the camera, just hope it goes to at least 6 MP.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles