White Nexus 4 is up in US Play Store

Listicka

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered mine, it does come with free bumper. Delivery June 3rd.
whitenexus4freebumper.jpg

tg2708

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
WTF i just bought mine like two days ago with a bumper and now its free. Can i call and complain lol because this is not fair?

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Ordered at 2:10 EST, now just waiting for shipping email which should come Monday and then my black one is off to ebay :)

Listicka

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone get their white Nexus 4 in the USA yet? I ordered ASAP as it got available in the Google Play. It was shipped today :( instead of having it delivered today.
But what is the worst now it lists a note on my shipment: "The shipper has requested a Delivery Intercept for this package. / Return to sender pending".
Calling UPS revealed only that Google Play retracted the shipment.
I replied to the Google's shipping email, no response for hours.
I finally called Google Play and they do NOT know what is going on. I shall receive an email response withing 24-48 hours. This is terrible! I am so frustrated

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone get their white Nexus 4 in the USA yet? I ordered ASAP as it got available in the Google Play. It was shipped today :( instead of having it delivered today.
But what is the worst now it lists a note on my shipment: "The shipper has requested a Delivery Intercept for this package. / Return to sender pending".
Calling UPS revealed only that Google Play retracted the shipment.
I replied to the Google's shipping email, no response for hours.
I finally called Google Play and they do NOT know what is going on. I shall receive an email response withing 24-48 hours. This is terrible! I am so frustrated

I am on the same boat as you. I dont know what happened but it doesnt look like the packages are going to be delivered.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qaz