White or Titanium Grey?

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
White all the way.... but gotta admit that the titanium one looks pretty sweet....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

pbdc13

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I ended up getting the titanium grey. Love the note and color. I would have been happy either way!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Well I pre-ordered mine from Best buy and they only allowed white which was OK because that is the color i wanted anyway.:)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Gary Friderichsohn

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I would get the titanium. I had the opportunity to breifly play with Note 2 yesterday. It makes the EVO 4G look like something from the 1950's. really a nice piece of kit. But with only 3G is was so slow the
?sales rep had difficulty showing me what the phone could do.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I wanted the titanium but best buy was sold out of them when I got mine... So I'm on a hunt. I have 24 days left to find the titanium one. (Yes, bb in my area carries titanium...)

Sent from my G-Note 2

LupeValenz

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I went with the white model. I saw the Titanium as business looking color while the white being the creative color. Oh and it matches the bluetooth headset I've been using for a while ^o^

Sent from my Awesome Galaxy Note 2!

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I have bought a white note 2.is it possible to change the white casing and to attach grey casing?Can any body tell me whether the loose casing is available in the market or not?

I would just stick with what you have. It's too much trouble to change the casing. You could always sell yours on eBay or swappa and then buy a titanium.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
White is definitely for the ladies.

I think that's a stupid statement. Pink for ladies? Yea. Since when is the color white associated with females. I guess I'm a bit light on my feet,, I have white. Tell ya what,, I'm one lady (sarcasm) that no one would want to meet in a dark ally :eek::eek::eek:

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

frazefast

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
No need to get defensive because you bought a girl's phone ;p

Seriously, I just think white phones are effeminate. And if not effeminate then definitely tacky. I'd never buy a TV with a white frame but each to their own

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Frazefast, I tend to agree with zmann. I understand this is your opinion about phones, but you said it as if it were fact, at least initially. Your second comment at least has the qualificiation "I think..." Everyone is entitled to their opinions, just know that everything is subjective. There's nothing about a color that makes it masculine or feminine, it's completely a societal construct that gets drilled into you, but has no basis in nature or anything else. The primary example of this is the fact that before 60 or 70 years ago, pink was considered a masculine color (it's a shade of red, which is for blood/war/Mars/etc.) while blue was considered feminine (I'm not Christian, but believe it has something to do with the Virgin Mary?). The movie Snow White came out in the 1930's and because it adhered to this earlier color assigment, the princess wore blue, not pink. I don't like white color for some things, but I'm fine with it in a phone, especially if that phone also has a case. I compared the white and gray versions of the Note 2, and really something bothered me about the look of the grey. Maybe if it were black I would have opted for it, but I've always had a black phone, and so far I've enjoyed having a white one. I just hope your insistence about white being effeminate doesn't belie some deeper adherence to stereotypes about gender...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86