White tiny marks in display of just now delivered Samsung galaxy S20 FE

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have white spots under glass of freshly delivered Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. Purchased from Samsung E Shop India. To get the replacement I didn't use or activated the phone as per company policy on return and cancellation. Samsung declined to replace it and offered refund on the ground that unit is out of stock though they were selling it on their website. May be commercial reasons As this set was purchased during offer period and was costing about INR 2000 less. I want your expert opinion what is this defect and will it affect ite display and performance. I will post the image on providing link.
Thanks

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. :)

So you are certain that it’s on or under the glass, not on or under a screen protector or wrapper? When you bought it, you bought it as new, in a sealed box, and not as an imperfect specimen or a factory second?

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
If that's not under a screen protector run, run fast, and don't look back...send that phone off because that's really wack. Send it back, don't pass Go, don't collect $200. The phone needs to be in pristine, flawless, perfect condition out of the box. ...especially the display.

rajivainesh

May 29, 2022
Visit site
I am 100% sure. It is still unused set in hope of replacement. It is brand new set purchased directly from Samsung India E Shop. No screen protector or wrapper is applied. It is also not going away on gentle cleaning by microfiber cloth. I don't know whether it is in the display or in between the display and company glued un removable glass. Samsung India has delivered a defective piece and now refuse to replace on the false pretext that product out of stock. It was and it is still on sale at Samsung India E Shop and never went out of stock.
Thanks

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish