Who gets Naked (caseless) when they get home?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Re: Who gets Naked when they get home?

I ordered a dbrand skin for my s9 to solve the potential scratches when using the phone naked. I love the way the screen feels without a case. Just have to make sure I dont drop this bad boy when it's out of its case.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

My phone's stay fully dressed and ready for any catastrophe. They come out of their cases to switch SIMs only.

gazuga6176

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

I actually like the feel better in the case. I have a dbrand skin and it's still way slippery. tried on the clear otterbox symmetry to show off the skin... ugh... ugly... blegh! sticking to my spigen neo hybrid.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I typically try every case under the sun, determine I hate them all, then go caseless. Switched to a s9 and have yet the get a case. Will see how long it lasts

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
Never. This phone was over $900 and it is GLASS on the front and back. I don't care how careful I am (and I am extremely careful) it's going to drop at some point and when it does I want to breathe that big sigh of relief and then send an email of thanks to Lifeproof.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Never. This phone was over $900 and it is GLASS on the front and back. I don't care how careful I am (and I am extremely careful) it's going to drop at some point and when it does I want to breathe that big sigh of relief and then send an email of thanks to Lifeproof.
Same here. I've had mine sit naked for like a couple minutes but only when I'm sitting somewhere like on the couch or at my desk at work. Have a case on 99.99998% of the time. Currently have a MoSafe clear back/supportive black bumper type case on it.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Same here. I've had mine sit naked for like a couple minutes but only when I'm sitting somewhere like on the couch or at my desk at work. Have a case on 99.99998% of the time. Currently have a MoSafe clear back/supportive black bumper type case on it.

Worry this is Note 8, but still. Case on discussion ;)

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Never. I wouldn't want to be putting a case on and off every time I got home. And I want the case for whatever protection it might provide. Accidents happen.

bIOforger

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
I like to sleep naked so i can play with my junk.. wait naked phone, the phone right yea, um yea i go naked n just keep it in a slip case.

Mtro

May 22, 2016
Visit site
I find that ever since Samsung went to the glass design, the phone never felt right in my hand naked. Aside from being super slippery(the S6 being the worst culprit), the glass just feels odd. The S9+ is the worst of them all without a case imo. It's tall and thin, and just feels ergonomically strange to hold. The sides of the phone has raised edges, am I the only one who finds that uncomfortable? I immediately put a thin Caseology case on, and the phone feels much better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter