Who is getting a Galaxy Watch Active?

What color are you getting?

• Total voters

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
So bummed...I ordered the rose gold a week or two ago (while they were still offering the wireless charging pad), and it was backordered until March 29. Last Thursday, the cancel button went away, so I hoped it was going to be shipped soon even though it still said March 29th (and I haven't been charged yet). Today I got an email from Samsung saying my order shipped (when I looked closer it said "part" of it shipped). I figured it was either my free wireless buds (from ordering the S10+ or the watch. Nope...it was the wireless charge pad. :-\

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Anyone still waiting on the free wireless charging pad that was offered if you preordered the watch. Mine is still saying submission approved.

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
No, even though it said they'd be shipped together, the charging pad was shipped last week via FedEx. The watch, on the other hand, was shipped UPS Mail Innovations, which is essentially the USPS. :( Tracking was just updated to show that arrival has been pushed back from tomorrow to Saturday. Ugh.

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi

I've just brought the Silver Galaxy Watch Active.

Great deal got 50 pounds off voucher exclusive for S10 owners from the Samsung members app and then applied 60 pounds trade in for Galaxy Gear Fit 2 (my current smart watch).

Just arrived today and great upgrade from the Fit 2.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Anyone still waiting on the free wireless charging pad that was offered if you preordered the watch. Mine is still saying submission approved.

Lol yeah. I preordered my active thru Walmart.com and when I got it I filled out the info to get the free wireless charging pad and it told me that my active wasn't apart of promotion. I'm like really? I have enough wireless chargers so it really wasn't a big deal since it was free but, I got a hold of Samsung thru chat and they said their support team would get back to me. They did and said I had to basically give them the same info i did when I first tried to sign up. Week later I got another email saying they approved me and I'll get another email when charger ships. Waiting game now lol.