who pulled out the tab that says pull?

ceriem

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yea, I've tried to pull on it but the battery on mine doesn't wanna budge. Anyone wanna explain how to take it out? lol. I am afraid of ripping the thing right off.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I believe from the other threads on this I gather u are not ment to cut it. And when battery is out it also says don't cut

ceriem

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yea, saw the video before and still couldn't manage. It would just pop up about a mm and not move anymore. Just grabbed it with a dish cloth and yanked it hard toward me and it flew right out lol. Kinda warped the tab a little but nothing too bad.

Smoke N Crack

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I actually posted this a few days ago.

i ripped mine right off. it tore about an inch away from the ESN info. i just wrapped a piece of strong clear packing tape very thin at top of battery and gonna use that, otherwise it was a ***** getting it out without the tab. I felt like an idiot but i guess its pretty common. :D

LT1Droid

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Don't worry about it breaking off.

When I first seen Pull <~ I pulled, and realized it wasn't supposed to come up that far. Once I put my battery back in, it doesn't even move. Your not going to break it, I can almost guarantee that!

DroidRage79

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
mine didnt even come with one!!...i watched the video first then i open my battery cover and there's no yellow tab anywhere. I had to use a credit card to pop it out which was a real ***** to do while simultaneously being gentle. I guess mine slipped through QA without one.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Yea, saw the video before and still couldn't manage. It would just pop up about a mm and not move anymore. Just grabbed it with a dish cloth and yanked it hard toward me and it flew right out lol. Kinda warped the tab a little but nothing too bad.

I know I shouldn't laugh, but the way you worded that made me laugh out loud for real :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair