Who Showers with their 360

Coleman Robertson

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I have never once showered with my moto 360 I don't take chances with a 250$ watch but I do want to know if other people shower with them and if they hold up well with all the water

Posted via the Android Central App

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I did the first morning after purchase (habit, have done so previously for decades). Eventually, the watch rotated so that the face came on, and then the water drops were interpreted as finger input. When I noticed that the watch was in the "settings" menu, I took it off. First and last shower with the Moto 360.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have several times (at least 2 dozen) with no issues. I work outside for a living so my 360 gets wet often.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have once.. The water triggers the touch screen so it may "press" and open some settings, but the phone won't mess up... I also have taken it in the ocean with no problems

Funkpod

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I have run in the rain with it on, 3 times, in over two hour runs, and I have gotten completely soaked. My watch is still fine! But, yeah, the rain gets interpreted as finger inputs and my watch turns on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk