why is most celebrity and Hollywood star , rich people ,use iphone

most celebrity use iphone , you will never see Katy Perry use android
and David beckham use shamesung only because he get sponsors by it
beckham get filmed by paparazzi using iPhone behind the camara

maduro78

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: why is most celebrity and Hollywood star use iphone , not android

For the same reason they use beat headphones. They tend to follow the masses for relevancy. Idk what adult would buy a product just because a celeb or athlete endorses it.

Moto X 2014

bnice

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site

What does it matter.? I see a lot of celebrities with cars I can't afford, am I to feel some type of way because they have it?

Posted via the Android Central App

mohit9206

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site

iPhone is a status symbol.There is a certain status associated with owning an iPhone, Macbook, iPad, iWatch etc which Android does not have.That is why most people want to own Apple products and especially celebrities. Even kids and teenagers want their dads to get them an iPhone because all their friends also have one. And if a kid/teenager does not have an iPhone while their other friends do, then they are made fun of and teased for owning an inferior product because their dad didn't get them an iPhone. Its stupid i know.
Apple has successfully brainwashed the masses lol.

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

iPhone is a status symbol.There is a certain status associated with owning an iPhone, Macbook, iPad, iWatch etc which Android does not have.That is why most people want to own Apple products and especially celebrities. Even kids and teenagers want their dads to get them an iPhone because all their friends also have one. And if a kid/teenager does not have an iPhone while their other friends do, then they are made fun of and teased for owning an inferior product because their dad didn't get them an iPhone. Its stupid i know.
Apple has successfully brainwashed the masses lol.

i own both iPhone android windows phone and I feels like iPhone is the best phone overall , because they have best customer service and their UI is the most customer friendly , easy , clear , simple , straight direct , in order , it do comes with some restrictions when compare to android

android has more freedom and a lot of things to discover , but it also very complicatted ,well at least more conplicatioed then iOS , and the android has a lot of problem compare to iOS ,you have to clear cache all the time , YouTube , videos loading always have problems , battery have problem ,
also android UI is not clear and not place in order like iOS did , you have to "discover" the android phone and going here and there , going to android forum , Google+ looking for solution , which in iOS you very rarely have to do that
also android have no customer service store like apple did

windows phone is very fast and smooth actually , indeed. windows phone is even faster then iOS sometimes , but because no people use it , no developer what's to make apps for them so the apps store is empty
windows phone could be a best company like apple or better then apple if more people use them

I look forward windows and google android combine together to kick the iPhone as$

if windows and Google android combine together to make phone , windows will sllove the android lag and slow problem, android will solve the windows phone not popular problem

windows is a very good company

radicchio

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

I don't know why---I guess it's what they want. The one advantage with Apple is that they have so much product support with various accessories. Whatever accessories are available for Android are generally also available for Apple devices. However, not all products available for Apple/iPhones are available to Android users, or at least not to ALL Android users.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

For the same reason they use beat headphones. They tend to follow the masses for relevancy. Idk what adult would buy a product just because a celeb or athlete endorses it.

Moto X 2014

watch daredevil on Netflix, all you see is android phones lol

Posted via the Android Central App

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

To riff off an Einstein quote, "what's good is not always popular, and what's popular is not always good".

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

If you're talking about ON the screen, on Scandal they use Windows devices including the phones.

As someone else said, it's a status thing. If they want to be thought of as someone that's anything, they're using an Apple device. It's also easier/better for them to walk into an Apple store and get the device replaced if it fails than it is for them to go to a carrier store and get one replaced.

javi Garcia1

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site

status symbol. They get the phone because of the price not because of what it can do.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

One might suggest that its because many celebrities are technological simpletons. ...but I'm not suggesting that.

♻from the n.4 Prime✒🍭

NJGames

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site

I think is it maybe because of the notoriety of Apple and their "luxury" products.

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

Yup, status symbol

Its rediculous how expensive it is for the hardware you get, and its so restrictive

Android is much more diverse and for the price of the latest iphone you can get a massive powerhouse of a phone, and probably save a few hundred credits of your local currency still

Iphone i see more as that art made of ****
It might be expensive, but its still ****

John 101

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site

I think it has to do with Apple's market strategy. Back in ~2000 they were kind of a dying brand and they reinvented themselves as the "cool" alternative. A huge part of their strategy involved tv / movie advertising. I could be wrong about this bit, but I think they even gave generous giveaways to hollywood to have movie stars themselves use them and give off the impression to the world that iPhone's are cool.

Obviously lots has changed in the past 15 years, but I think that is at least part of the reason hollywood still tends to be more iPhone focused.

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site

Same as Beats, the "social status/premium level".

You see a person with a Note 4 or a iPhone, the normal "casual" person will immediately think the iPhone is better in everything possible because it's an iPhone. (They don't even know iOS or anything)

Heck, people in school thought i was poor that I couldn't afford an iPhone even though I had Galaxy Note 2.

Same as a few years ago Blackberry was the status phone for those who work in important stuff.

Helix_App

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site

It's the same reason why every almost college kid wants a Macbook Pro and not a more powerful / cheaper alternative. People want the flashiest new thing.

Latest

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site

iphone show status of celebrities. The cost of iphone dosen't matter for superstar.

Celebrity News And Gossip

CaffeineBomb

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site

Wouldn't be surprised if there's an element of clever marketing from Apple by providing certain celebs iPhones etc for free. It's definitely how Beats achieved a lot of their market credibility, they provided free headsets "from Dre" to very public celebs & athletes. NBA stars being seen at the game with a set of Beats was an absolute bargain in marketing terms for them. The only Apple example I can think of is celebs like Beyonce were publicly seen wearing the iWatch before it was launched.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae