Why do I keep running out of data?

A

AC Question

I have been with Boost for over 4 years and have NEVER used my 2.5GB of data until recently. The last 3 months I have gotten notifications that I had reached my limit within the first 3 days of my current month.

I do NOT watch videos on my phone at all. I read books on my phone, make calls, send text messages and that's about it. I rarely play a game on it. So what is going on? I don't understand why I keep running out of data when I never have before.

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Well for one the new smart phones use way more data also I would see if u have any additional account sync, I usually have my set on manual mode also look at apps that can run in the background and so on.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

tatonkawoman

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for the info...btw I just joined after reading your replies and wanted to let you know that it was my nook ereader app that was using all my data. I don't understand why though...I do read books with my phone, but with the kindle app...not the nook app. Anyway, I deleted both the nook ereader and the nook audio app. Guess I wait til the end of the month to see if it helps. Thanks again!

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for the info...btw I just joined after reading your replies and wanted to let you know that it was my nook ereader app that was using all my data. I don't understand why though...I do read books with my phone, but with the kindle app...not the nook app. Anyway, I deleted both the nook ereader and the nook audio app. Guess I wait til the end of the month to see if it helps. Thanks again!

Thanks for the follow up and welcome to the forums!