why has my screen turned negative?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Okay so my phone's screen was working normal, the battery was very low, I tried keeping it in the charger immediately as I was in a game, that resulted in breaking the charging base, so I cut off the usb cable head and kept the positive (red wire) between the + of the battery and corresponding pin and the minus (green) in the corresponding place, then I tried turning my phone on and I couldn't see the logo at first, I tried removing the battery and turning back on, I saw the logo but in Negative (the white part of the logo was black and the black edges as white) when the phone turned on every thing was completely like dark, I went to accessibility to check the negative mode, it was off, then I turned it on which helped me to see through my screen, now what do I do? as I can't forever keep my screen in negative mod, and it also shows some colors altered like whitish yellow color of my wallpaper even after turning negative on, is shown black, when I turn negative off everything is dark I can't see a single thing in light even if I keep the brightness at full. should I just hammer my phone or is the a fix for this? (Note: for knowing the positive and negative I first accidently did put the green and opposite wires in opposite pins)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12