Why Has No One Spoken of the Terrible Front Camera?

Kalebb2010

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Tried the G2 and without a doubt the worst front camera I have ever used. iPhone 4 even beats it and the 5S absolutely slaughters it. Main camera is not bad... no major complaints there. The front camera cannot take a good picture in anything but very strong lighting, otherwise it essentially looks flip phone VGA quality. Just thought I'd throw that out there for other potential buyers that enjoy using the front cam.

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Tried the G2 and without a doubt the worst front camera I have ever used. iPhone 4 even beats it and the 5S absolutely slaughters it. Main camera is not bad... no major complaints there. The front camera cannot take a good picture in anything but very strong lighting, otherwise it essentially looks flip phone VGA quality. Just thought I'd throw that out there for other potential buyers that enjoy using the front cam.

Stop taking selfies and the problem Never presents itself. I have the G2 and have never even tried the front camera. Selfies are annoying, People should stop taking them. Forever.

dcleveng

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Try turning the phone around and just take a picture with the rear facing camera or ask strangers to do it for you, then you can capture yourself in all of your 13MP glory. :D

Gavvykinz

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
So funny! Yes its pretty bad but if i want to take a pic of myself i just use the back camera

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20