why i can't format my micro sd card to make it work on my phone (samsung galaxy s3 mini i8190) ??

A

AC Question

i started to get message on my phone like checking for errors in my micro sd card the i searched for it in google the i deleted a file in bin folder in my phone ti make it work ..
it solves the problem but i got another message .. whenever i try to mount the card it give me message (sd card is safe to remove) i tried to formatted from pc when i start the formatting operation it looks like the card ejecting it self with no reason and i have to disconnect it and connecting it again to make the pc recognize it again ..
i used to format the card :
1- the cmd(command prompt)/diskpart(when i start clean operatition tells me device not ready and when start chkdsk it tells me its not available for raw system)
2- disk management
3-EaseUs partition master
but nothing worked all i can do is recover files from it ....
sorry for the long details and english ..
please help!!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
In that case, it could be a counterfeit card. Install SD Insight to see if the card is genuine or counterfeit. Counterfeit cards are programmed to report more storage than they actually have, and if you try saving more than the card can actually hold, then files can start getting corrupt.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Not sure about that. If that other device runs a different Android version, maybe it's related to that. A counterfeit card can act unpredictably.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez