Why I can't use open wifi

A

AC Question

I have no problem with wifi on my Samsung galaxy S4. I can use it at home (with my own network) and also outside anywhere with open network (eg. no wifi password required). I don't know why I have been unable to use any open network any more (wifi at home is still good). Weird? any idea?

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure that these WiFi networks still don't require you to sign in by agreeing to their terms? For instance, if I want to use WiFi in Walmart I get a notification in my notification bar asking if I want to sign in to Walmart's network and have to agree to use the WiFi.

vietvovi

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
yes, they have their term agreement. I was asked to tick that agreement and I already did. As I said, it used to be good but I don't know why I have been unable to access to it any more.

vietvovi

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
I haven't done that. I will give it a try to see how it goes.
I installed AVG and I think it did something in settings to prevent me from accessing public network? I uninstalled AVG but the problem is still there. I think I have to reset the phone though it's very annoying to back up contact list, notes and other stuff.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11