Why I think LG got it wrong

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Battery is draining pretty quick for me but then again I'm a heavy user. Its better than my droid RAZR maxx. I am getting 3-5hours screen on tine depending on what im doing

Sent from my LG G3 (tapatalk)

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Informative review video

I had the G2 from launch it also had issues. Those are most fixed by now. All new phones have issues and most get fixed.

Posted via Android Central App

Tim Weatherby

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site

I'm thinking all of these issues with battery drain are people that cant put their phone down. That's fine but you can't blame the phone for that. Simple solution is having a small battery portable charger with you. I don't need it often but when I do it works great and charges quick. Get one for 20.00 or less on amazon.

Wikh

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site

I'm thinking all of these issues with battery drain are people that cant put their phone down. That's fine but you can't blame the phone for that. Simple solution is having a small battery portable charger with you. I don't need it often but when I do it works great and charges quick. Get one for 20.00 or less on amazon.

Or one from a Chinese site for 2$ :D

Sent from my LG-D855 using AC Forums mobile app

sojodave

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

When you turn off "location" and "OK Google" I got 5 hours screen time. I go 24 hours between charges and the last time I had 75% left after 24 hours. I think the screen is gorgeous. I moved the color slightly to the left and it doesn't looked compressed or overly sharpened. When I heard the screen was a 2K screen and was the highest resolution of any phone, my knees went weak and I knew this was the phone for me. Yes, it does matter that there is hardly any bezel.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site

I'm 100% satisfied with my G3. But I don't use it for gaming (have a Linux steam box for that). What I do use my phone for is talking, texting, watching movies/tv, music and too many assorted apps to mention, etc. At the end of the day I often have 40% or so battery life left. No problem with lag. On stock and Google Now launchers (I'm going back for forth). No problems with audio popping - and I do use wired headphones. I like the strong radio - voice signal and also bluetooth signal strength.

LG has done an amazing job with this phone. My last phone was a S3. That was a solid device, but the G3 does everything perfectly.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm 100% satisfied with my G3. But I don't use it for gaming (have a Linux steam box for that). What I do use my phone for is talking, texting, watching movies/tv, music and too many assorted apps to mention, etc. At the end of the day I often have 40% or so battery life left. No problem with lag. On stock and Google Now launchers (I'm going back for forth). No problems with audio popping - and I do use wired headphones. I like the strong radio - voice signal and also bluetooth signal strength.

LG has done an amazing job with this phone. My last phone was a S3. That was a solid device, but the G3 does everything perfectly.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I am really really satisfied with everything this beast has to offer. So far (Knock on wood) I have had NO issues with performance, battery life, yellow tint, etc, etc. This phone is well put together, solidly built and has a lot to offer. I think LG built on a solid device with the G2 and made a lot of things better. I think LG got it right, but that's just one mans opinion.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site

I'm a pretty Big Floss fan. His reviews are legit

Sent from my VS985 4G using AC Forums mobile app

I love his style/attitude. LOL

He makes some great points but IMO the S5 and G3 are two best so far for 2014.

Pro S5

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

I love his style/attitude. LOL

He makes some great points but IMO the S5 and G3 are two best so far for 2014.

Pro S5

Floss is BOSS!! Hahaha, always straight and to the point with no fluff or wasted BS!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Llop719