Question Why is that when my phone reads notifications out load it reads it instantly fast

Minecraftchest2

Feb 28, 2024
Visit site
I have it so when my phone is fully charged ir reads a notification out loud so I know but when it does it reads it at 5x normal talking speed or something. I'm not sure what the problem is. Also some times my phone does it semi randomly. I am using a samsung galaxy a54 5g running android 14.

Solution
It seems like your phone's text-to-speech (TTS) settings are set to a very high speed, causing notifications to be read out rapidly. To adjust this, go to your phone's Accessibility settings, locate the Text-to-speech option, and then adjust the speech rate to a slower setting for a more comfortable reading experience.

John Ocampos

Feb 2, 2024
Visit site
It seems like your phone's text-to-speech (TTS) settings are set to a very high speed, causing notifications to be read out rapidly. To adjust this, go to your phone's Accessibility settings, locate the Text-to-speech option, and then adjust the speech rate to a slower setting for a more comfortable reading experience.

Reactions: Minecraftchest2
Solution