Why isn’t my phone responding?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Recently my Motorola X Play has been acting quite strange. It first started with its battery life, sometimes when the phone reaches 20-25% it automatically says that there is 0% left and shuts down. But if I turn it back on, it still says 20% battery life. After that, my apps started to respond very slowly or not at all. It gives me a “app isn’t responding, would u like to close it?” error message. Next, my photo gallery isn’t loading completely, only a few pictures appeared. At first I thought that this was a storage issue but, the phone started to not respond AFTER I deleted some pictures to get more space. It was working fine before I deleted any thing from the gallery. Lastly, the phone would connect to WiFi, but can’t acess any app that uses the internet completely. So I’m afraid that I can’t re-install apps since I’m not sure if the App Store will work either. Please tell me what this is and how I could fix it. Thanks in advance!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Whatever it is - and a remote diagnosis via a forum is difficult - back up your personal data while you still can.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It could be many things. The battery issue could be a dendrite (Lithium Battery Dendrite links). The things not running could be almost anything - there are a lot of different problems you list. maybe your carrier can help you. If not, it needs a repair shop. In any case, as belodion said, back up anything important.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts