Why isn't my LG G3 phones music coming up on the display for my 2013 Mazda 3??

A

AC Question

Hi. I am having Bluetooth display issues with my LG G3 and my 2013 Mazda3 . Prior to having the LG G3 I had a Samsung Galaxy S3 and with that the music titles and artists use to come up on the display. Ever since I have gotten the LG G3 the display only says BT AUDIO but everything else is the same, the phone numbers come up when someone calls and the commands are the same.
But speaking of the phone number being displayed on the dash, is there a way I can change it so the name of the person comes up instead of their number?
I do not have a display screen like the 2014 Mazda3s have now, just the regular Bluetooth display.

Thank you if you can answer me, or at least try!!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I am having Bluetooth display issues with my LG G3 and my 2013 Mazda3 . Prior to having the LG G3 I had a Samsung Galaxy S3 and with that the music titles and artists use to come up on the display. Ever since I have gotten the LG G3 the display only says BT AUDIO but everything else is the same, the phone numbers come up when someone calls and the commands are the same.
But speaking of the phone number being displayed on the dash, is there a way I can change it so the name of the person comes up instead of their number?
I do not have a display screen like the 2014 Mazda3s have now, just the regular Bluetooth display.

Thank you if you can answer me, or at least try!!

Welcome to Android Central!

I think it is hit or miss when it comes to all the music info coming up. I had to use a Galaxy Avant as a temp phone for a while and in my Honda all the music info came up. I got my Note 4 and it only says Bluetooth Audio. Its the same with my S6 and G4, I think the manufactures or maybe even the carrier overlook those features.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers