Why won't my LG G W100 update to Android Wear 1.3?

Wear_Forever

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
My LG G W100 will not update to Android Wear 1.3

Hi everyone, this is my very first post/thread. I bought a brand new LG G W100 Smartwatch this past Saturday and I went to About and Update Softwear (because it didn't automatically prompt me to do so). Upon completion of the download (a very long process) and installation, the original Android Wear 1.0.0.1 was updated to only Version 1.1.1 and not the Version 1.3 I was hoping. End result was that I could not use the Smartwatch to work with my iPhone 5S.

When I tried to update a second time, a message popped up saying it was already up-to-date.

Please tell me if I have a defective Smartwatch or I should go to a particular website to download and install Android Wear 1.3 specifically for the LG G W100?

Do I then connect the LG G W100 to my PC laptop via a USB cable for the download to my laptop and installation to the watch? Thank you.

Martin_Hui

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem like you.
The worst thing is that LG G watch w100 doesn't have port to plug in USB cable... how can it possible to update to version 1.3.xxx??
Is anyone can help??

technician199

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm on build number LCA43, which I believe to be the latest. It took 3 attempts to fully download the update and I had to factory reset the watch in between attempts. Keep your phone and watch in close proximity and have them both on the charger. Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08