Why wont't my s7 edge respond to reboots, charging and turning on

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

so my Samsung galaxy s7 edge ran out of charge and i left it to charge(it was charging at that time) and came back 2 minutes later and turned the phone back on.

However after i did that it unfortunately ran out of charge again however this time it would not respond to charging or turn on at all. I assumed it was just out of battery and left it charging for many hours however it continued to be unresponsive to charging and turning on.

I then went online to find out how to reboot it and tried all the combinations( power button and volume down/ up and those but using the home button as well) however my phone continued to stay unresponsive

is it just a system crash or does the insides of the phones need to be replaced?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! One last sequence to try -- first, press and hold Power and Vol Down for about 20 seconds to force a shutdown, in case the phone is actually on but frozen on a black screen. Then wait a few seconds, and then press and hold Power for another 20 seconds to see if it powers on. If nothing happens, then I agree, go for a battery replacement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz