Why you are getting the Bionic?

Reason for buying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zendevar

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm also in the "it's time to get rid of my Storm 1" boat. I was upgrade eligible towards the beginning of the summer, and almost went for something else until I did a bit of research. Wasn't expecting to have to wait this long on the Bionic, but I suspect it will be worth it. Definitely well past time to make the switch to Android since I use a lot of Google's services. Have an appointment for just after noon tomorrow to get it! I probably won't sleep at all tonight. I feel like a kid at Christmas again.

KennyMB

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Because Verizon isn't offering the GSII. I'm so glad the Bionic has turned out to be a great phone, I don't feel like I'm getting something inferior at all.

pnoozi

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Because unfortunately, only Android devices support LTE these days, and I'm not buying a device with software optimized that poorly without at least a dual-core CPU to fight the lag with the brute force of processing power.

I could go with the next iPhone, but then I'd be stuck with some slow-ass swiss cheese 3G network wherever I don't have WiFi. So Droid Bionic it is.

DINGSTER1

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Because Verizon isn't offering the GSII. I'm so glad the Bionic has turned out to be a great phone, I don't feel like I'm getting something inferior at all.

I'm in this camp. Switched back to my Galaxy S last night from the "phone who's name must not be spoken".

And its upgrade time for my son and me. So I'm thinking Bionic for me, and maybe the Charge for him..

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm in this camp. Switched back to my Galaxy S last night from the "phone who's name must not be spoken".

And its upgrade time for my son and me. So I'm thinking Bionic for me, and maybe the Charge for him..

Why handicap your son with a charge. Don't you love your child????? Get him a bionic rofl!!!!!!

sorry, its 6am and im wired from lack of sleep and about to head out and camp the front door of my corporate store.

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Well for me its because I really didn't think anything that came out after the d1 was worth spending my money on. The Droid 1 held up very well with spend and technology.

Now that I've been waiting since last December for something good to show up its time.

Sg2, Well we get the us version and its not on the best network out plus not Motorola.

Bionic now so by the time something else is out that's "really better" it'll be a while

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SCaneCa