Wicked Walls for ALL Androids And EVERYTHING ELSE!

gilgastelum21

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I posted it yesterday on my site Wicked Shadows wallpapers - The best site for all screen wallpapers
I love it, may be one of my favorite wallpapers I've made.

I'll put the Dodgers on the list, but Notre Dame isn't likely, at least not anytime soon. ND likes to sue people for using their logos, even in free works.
Damn looking good man! Thanks!. Do you make only sports wallpaper or anything because I'm looking for a really nice Metallica wallpaper that fits my screen perfectly

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Damn looking good man! Thanks!. Do you make only sports wallpaper or anything because I'm looking for a really nice Metallica wallpaper that fits my screen perfectly

That's a great idea! I did a few metal ones, Avenged Sevenfold, 5FDP and the mighty Dimebag, Metallica is now on the list.
Wicked Shadows wallpapers - The best site for all screen wallpapers

Here are 6 new ones with yet another different style.
2 Husker ones, 2 Detroit Lions ones, one Green Bay Packers and one New York Yankees one.

Arizona Cards or Phoenix Suns?
Would be awesome

sent from my Thunderbolt
Sure, I can do the Cardinals, i put them on the list for you. The Suns will have to wait a bit simply because I'm staying away from basketball for the time being, but if I do catch spare time I will for you.

AC2011

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi Wicked, I was wondering how the steelers and jets wallpapers are coming along? Neat new android wallpapers. any chance you'll be doing one of the designs for the steelers and jets?

IsellDroids

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Amazing work. Though not a fan, the Blackshirts pirate wallpaper is SICK! Any chance I could get you to make one of those for USC Trojans, with the Trojan swords crossed behind the helmeted skull instead of bones? That would be amazing, and much appreciated.

Thanks!

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi Wicked, I was wondering how the steelers and jets wallpapers are coming along? Neat new android wallpapers. any chance you'll be doing one of the designs for the steelers and jets?

Yeah, I am making the Jets one right now using the new metal style, I guess I can do the Steelers one that way as well since I already did Pitt Blackened.

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
3 new Android wall per requests, The Jets, Steelers and the Cardinals.

I have been real sick so sorry for such a delay!

Possible ohio state? For galaxy s 2
No, sorry, I will not do any for the B1G TEN teams besides my Huskers, There my only loyalty, lol!

Amazing work. Though not a fan, the Blackshirts pirate wallpaper is SICK! Any chance I could get you to make one of those for USC Trojans, with the Trojan swords crossed behind the helmeted skull instead of bones? That would be amazing, and much appreciated.

Thanks!
I can do a little something like that, but that helmet and skull I use in the Huskers ones is kind of my Blackshirt trademark, so it wont be the same and that will take a lot of time. I will do a USC one for sure though.

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

Thanks a million for your request. I may not have thought to do these anytime soon if not for you and as I promised Metal up your WHOO HA!!! lol
My 6 new Metal bands are now up on my site - Wicked Shadows wallpapers - The best site for all screen wallpapers
Pantera, Metallica, Five Finger Death Punch, Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold and Disturbed, ENJOY my Metalheads!!!

gilgastelum21

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a million for your request. I may not have thought to do these anytime soon if not for you and as I promised Metal up your WHOO HA!!! lol
My 6 new Metal bands are now up on my site - Wicked Shadows wallpapers - The best site for all screen wallpapers
Pantera, Metallica, Five Finger Death Punch, Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold and Disturbed, ENJOY my Metalheads!!!

Haha nice! Thanks alot!

[URL=http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn67/Wicked_Shadowz/MetalupyourPreview.jpg]Click to view quoted image[/URL]

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Any chance of anyone making a few for me? Thanks in advance!

Marilyn Manson
Slayer
Brantley Gilbert
The Gazette (J-rock band)

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Any chance of anyone making a few for me? Thanks in advance!

Marilyn Manson
Slayer
Brantley Gilbert
The Gazette (J-rock band)

Slayer is still in the works, been super SUPER busy lately, but hope to finish it by next week.
Manson could be interesting, I'll give it a swing as well.
I'll have to look up the other 2 bands to see if I can do anything with them (never heard of em, lol.)

Reactions: cgardnervt

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Slayer is still in the works, been super SUPER busy lately, but hope to finish it by next week.
Manson could be interesting, I'll give it a swing as well.
I'll have to look up the other 2 bands to see if I can do anything with them (never heard of em, lol.)

Thank you very much! :)