WiFi has Failed

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
WiFi no longer connects shows a good signal but it doesn't work referring to home the only place I wifi all my other electronics work fine , I have deleted in the phone and reentered makes no difference tryed Turing 2.4 on in the router and the phone only connects to 5 that would be the preference anyway.

Other than doing a factory reset I see no other options here I really don't want to do that spent too many hours setting up my phone

Help appreciated..

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings -> Wi-Fi & Internet. Tap the three-dot menu at top right and then tap Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.

You will have to re-configure your Wi-Fi connection and also re-pair your Bluetooth devices.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
WiFi still not working after a long and easy phone call to Google they will RMA me a new phone.

Does anyone know if I should include the charger and cable with the phone being returned.
Thanks in advance.

ImTurningViolet

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
You are supposed to return your charger and cable as well but I didn't do it with one of my returns and they never said anything about it.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Upon further review it says to include device only , I did not read thoroughly before I posted, I was looking at the RMA and instruction that I printed out it's different than what the email included

Thanks for your responses and to Google a long hour on the phone but a painless RMA decision great customer service
7bcc6b6df3c439a340056dd8248eb003.jpg

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Are you in the US?

I can't think of another reason why their RMA instructions would be different in the same country, unless it's specific to each RMA center in the country
I'm in the US....I received a new unit first and the return instructions said to include everything....funny thing was it said including HDMI adapter.