Wifi turn automatically to off

amitgv1

Sep 24, 2018
Visit site
Hi,
This is the 2nd time my watch change automatically wifi from auto to off. Someone know this bug? why it happened and how to solve it?
Thanks

neilcperks01

Sep 26, 2018
Visit site
Have the opposite problem, but maybe related, in that mine automatically changes itself from Auto to Always On.

If I go out of range of Bluetooth, wifi correctly kicks in, but when it reconnects to bluetooth after coming back into range wifi doesnt go off and wifi settings have been changed from Auto to Always On. Is this normal ?

Cheers

Rotorocks

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
Same here, i also have this issue on the Gear S3. Sometimes the watch also doesn't reconnect via Bluetooth if i was remotely connected to the phone..
This should work automatically in my opinion

charlas

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine seems to always change the WiFi from auto to off, it's a tad bit annoying to be fair, latest FW with a reset after... VERY annoying

neilcperks01

Sep 26, 2018
Visit site
Solved my issue above of wifi switching on and off and seemingly changing the wifi settings by itself.

I changed the settings for "Location" from "GPS and Wifi" to "GPS" only. It seemed that on mine the location setting was overriding the the Wifi settings as I haven't experienced the problem since.

Maybe that was just works for me, but might be worth a try.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer