Will evo be your first android phone

will the evo be your first android phone

• Total voters

fonefanatic

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I too will be an android noob. I have had several smarthphones but no android. I am soo looking forward to trying it on the EVO. Is it Friday the 4th yet? If not I may have to go crazy

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
"yes this be your first android phone" ???

What are you a pirate? Shouldn't that have been "Yes this would be my first android phone"

i:Di

silvilas

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Yep, my first Android phone. My apologies if I this same question is in another thread, any advice for me on what-to-do, stuff-to-get for someone like me converting from Pre to Android? Sort of an Android 101?

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I had the Pre for 9 agonizing months and recently bought a TP2 which is nice. I am looking forward to the EVO. I am getting older and the screen size will be nice.

Owleyes

May 22, 2010
Visit site
WOW I'm surprised at the ratio of first time android people here. This will be my first time android phone too and I'm definitely looking forward to getting rid of my Mogul.

Said Perfectly... I've had my old beaten up Mogul longer than I care to admit openly lol. I did really like the phone, but when my wife got the Moment, and I got my first taste of android it was all over.

Come on 4th!:cool:

cl191

May 28, 2010
Visit site
It's my first android phone, but not my first android device....well sort of, I installed it on my nokia n810 before, but that was only cupcake.