Will Motorola bring another G to the masses?

nessinhaw

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
given the Moto G success, i believe there will be successor!

i mean...it basically set a new standard for low ends and we are now starting to see other OEMs trying to launch phones to compete!

sent from my Moto G

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
What Motorola has done with the G is force all other Android handset makers to redefine low cost handsets and the price they charge. The G is better than many "mid range" phones in the $300 range.

Posted via Android Central App from my Ebony backed Moto X

Ytown

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I hope so. The Moto G is doing a great bit of service to improve Android by vastly improving what can be expected from a lower priced handset.

Posted via Android Central App

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
They have no choices, there are other manufacturers capitalizing on this category. Nokia X, Asus Zenfone, LG G2 mini, Sony Xperia Compact to name a few.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
They have no choices, there are other manufacturers capitalizing on this category. Nokia X, Asus Zenfone, LG G2 mini, Sony Xperia Compact to name a few.

But only the Nokia & Asus competes on price. The others are significantly more expensive. The moto g is the complete package. Price, performance, customization, virtually pure Android, latest OS release (4.4.2). That is hard to beat!

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
But only the Nokia & Asus competes on price. The others are significantly more expensive. The moto g is the complete package. Price, performance, customization, virtually pure Android, latest OS release (4.4.2). That is hard to beat!

It's not all down to the price, but the marketing, if LG make enough advertisement and commercials like Samsung, and make it available for all carriers, then they can sell big number even with a phone with poor value like the S4 mini. You just have to convince people your phone is the most popular by having the most TV exposure.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000