Will you switch to the Moto G8 Power?

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
As much as I'd like to probably not. My G7 Power is more than enough for what my use case. Especially while staying at home for the foreseeable future. Ridiculous battery life doesn't even come into play since I'm either in my home office, living room, or bedroom now. Really wish I had a better camera and more RAM but it is what it is. With the pandemic in full swing I don't think I'm going to be making any unnecessary purchases for a while.

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
The phone in America will actually be called the G Power.

It will be called the G8 Power in markets outside of America.

I'd like to change only because of the better camera, but for now I am still very content with the G7 Power.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Is the camera much better? The only issue that I have with the G7 Power camera is low light photos and videos are horrible. Does the new G Power have night mode?

Last edited:

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Is the camera much better? The only issue that I have worked the G7 Power camera is low light photos and videos are horrible. Does the new G Power have night mode?

Camera

Moto G8 Power: Quad rear camera, 16MP front
Moto G7 Power: Single rear camera, 8MP front

The Motorola Moto G8 Power has a quad camera on the rear, while the G7 Power has a single 12-megapixel camera so there have been quite a few upgrades in the camera department for 2020.

The G8 Power's rear camera is made up of a 16-megapixel main sensor, a 2-megapixel macro sensor, 8-megapixel ultra wide sensor and an 8-megapixel telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom.

Both the G8 Power and the G7 Power have features like portrait mode, manual mode and RAW photo output, but the G8 Power offers a number of extras, including shot optimisation, auto smile capture, gesture selfie and smart composition.

In terms of the front camera, the G8 Power has a 16-megapixel sensor, while the G7 Power has an 8-megapixel sensor.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky