[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Currently using the Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE, I held off upgrading to the HTC One because I'm awaiting release of Snapdragon 800 looking forward to the increased power efficiency, a more complete array of radios and antennas, plus the additional camera(s) and sensors capabilities.

Qualcomm's Snapdragon 800 seems to now fulfill all the desires and quell all the gripes by users of portable integrated communication, computer, camera, and sensor devices.

Now is the time for the truly remarkable.

Jimbo from San Diego

George Saieed1

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Snapdragon, by far, makes the BEST processors. The 800 is no different, of course. It's management of the four cores could easily improve the battery life on any device when not in use. It's use of the four cores can handle 3D and HD games without a problem. It even allows for voice control when on standby. I like this feature the most. And, IT SUPPORTS UP TO 55 M CAMERAS and stereoscopic 3D! I would love to have a device that can have up to 3 cameras totaling up to 55 megapixels, a device that can handle powerful 3D HD games with ease, a device that listens to everything I need, where and when I want it, and lastly, a device that knows how to handle battery life efficiently.

raazman

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I want to see and use applications that make use and push the boundaries of mobile tech through advanced and superior processors, like the Snapdragon 800. I'd like to see improvements in speed, battery life and scalability.

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Snapdragon 800 is... well... awesome, and I want it. I want it NOW. Or at least as soon as one of these devices is available. Preferably the tablet, but I'd settle for the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.