[Closed] Win a Google Play gift card from Poweramp & AC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamakid366

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
re: Win 1 of 50 $10 Google Play gift cards from Poweramp & AC!

Code:
[font="courier new"][color="green"]
/**************************
                         .\^/.
                       . |`|/| .
                       |\|\|'|/|
                    .--'-\`|/-''--.
                     \`-._\|./.-'/
                      >`-._|/.-'<
                     '~|/~~|~~\|~'
                           |

|
              _|\__|__/|_
             `>.-' |\'-.<`
             /.-' /|'\'-.\
            '--.-/.|\-..--'
               |/|/|.|\|
               ' |.|\| '
                 '/.\'

|
                     .'|'.
                    /.'|\ \
                    | /|'.|
                     \ |\/
                      \|/
**************************/
[/color]
[/font]

RiverDog

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Oh man why do I love music? How many words can I fit in this thing? Psych! I love music because it's hard-coded in my DNA. Some of my earliest memories are of songs on the radio by Stevie Wonder, Carol King, America and my dad's albums. I had no choice but to love music!

And PowerAmp was the very first paid app I ever installed at the suggestion of my cousin Jeff. He said it was great and he was right. I love the amazing EQ, the simple Tone & Bass knobs, the crossfade settings, even the themes (skins?). It's truly a great app!

Thanks PowerAmp & AC!

dacmcbibs

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

Music is always there for me, the ups, the downs, its the soundtrack of my life...
My favorite feature about power amp is this giftcard which will let me buy it ;)

Goat1202

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
What better way to celebrate a long weekend than with a giveaway?!

Max MP, the team behind Poweramp, wants to give a big thank you to their loyal users and has given us 50 $10 Google Play gift cards to pass on to you! All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below letting us know why you love music, and if you're a Poweramp user tell us what your favorite feature of the app is. It's that easy! We'll choose winners and post them to the blogs after Labor Day.

If you haven't checked out Poweramp yet, you are definitely missing out. This app has a list of great features, like tag editing, theme support, scrobbling, and that amazing graphical EQ and is one of the best music players for mobile on any platform. The full app runs $4.99 but there is a trial version available.

*Update* There was a bit of miscommunication, we're actually giving away 50 gift cards for $10 each! The odds of winning a prize here are fantastic, so make sure you enter! :D

I Love Music Because It Puts Me In A Zone When Working Out.

chandra85

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site

Music is what express my emotion,
when i'm sad, i wan't to listen to mellow jazz song that give peace of mind,
when i'm happy, i want to share happiness to friend with soul and up beat music,
when i'm mad, i want to let the world i'm fill with anger with loud and rock music.

I'm Poweramp user since i have android phone for the first time, and the app sure eat any kind of music file that other app can't, and give more suitable equalizer preference to my ear.

gdmacdo

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site

I am a computer consultant and programmer for education clients. I listen to music to block out conversations/phone calls/room noises in order to focus on the task at hand. Since I am in the bowels of buildings or in metal portables, 4g signals are not strong for streaming music. Wireless is out because of firewalls blocking music sites (not to mention using state-owned internet to stream music is unethical).

Poweramp is the best music player I have found to play my 3000+ library on my SD card. It is great to flag songs to a playlist as I listen all day. Then, when I mow the yard, I can have a great playlist of perfect songs for the hour or 2 of yard work. The integration of musiXmatch for lyrics is a bonus.

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I know it's cliche but the music a person selects is the soundtrack to his/her life.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site

I love music because it gives you life. You get to express your feelings through music. It's a hobby, it's a career, it's my life. I like their widget, the different customization, and how they handle album art.

bawboh86

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I love music because of the message many of the songs convey. A lot of people look at new music and think to themselves that it's all about sex, but to them, I say they're listening to the wrong stuff. Tool, Rob Zombie, Adele, heck, even Linkin Park have messages.

I also used to play in a concert band (you know, with trumpets and flutes - I played the Euphonium/Baritone). So, I listen to some classical stuff to help me relax and remember the days when I use to play. It was only about 8 years ago, but it seems like a lifetime.

Also, music keeps me sane at work. I work in an office and sometimes use music to keep people from bothering me long enough to get something done.

Bkmike23

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site

I would love to win. Music gets me through each day. cant imagine riding the bus or train listening to these crazy ppl in NYC lol

tookie88

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site

Why do I love music...? It gets the work going. Life is so stale without it :D Unfortunately, I can't afford Poweramp, so I'm using Google Play Music.. for now.

eps1lon3

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site

I love music because it is a method of conveying emotion. Favorite feature of poweramp is definitely the EQ

15israellai

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm in!
Music is my life, I can't live without it. I just need music going on in my ears, in my head, or in my hands. I listen and make music a lot. I can express things and emotions that words can't through music.
Anyway I've been not really conscious of music quality and other stuff, so I expect PowerAMP will power and enhance my music listening experience a lot.

Blazing on my Nexus Prime

P. S. you're giving codes other than cards right?

Last edited:

Jeremysn

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

I love music because it is an escape from the world, I've been obsessed with it my entire life.

ar4757

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site

music is one of my favorite things - it never gets old and is just awesome! i sing along to my favs and sometimes make remix's out of them lol.
Poweramp is my favorite music player on my one x because it is just so complete and packed with features!

Status
Not open for further replies.