[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield or Tegra Note from AC and NVIDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas McFarland

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes that I could wish for this holiday season, it would be to win an NVIDIA SHIELD, or better yet a TEGRA NOTE, as I am a true NVIDIA fan boy and drool over the thought of having either one of these products.

Wait, er, uh, forget all that children crap. If I had just one wish it would be for the Tegra Note or Shield. Yep, that's all I want.

ErnstMach

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
You have no idea how much I would like to get me some NVIDIA! My droid RAZR is getting quite long in the tooth and could use a bit of a break.
Good luck, everyone!

Dub J

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I would love to win one of these! How much? This much....
(________________________________________________________ :)_______________________________________________________________)

titetanium

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
If I'm late to this party, oh well. If not, an Nvidia Shield would be a great stocking stuffer considering I preordered and received the Tegra Note 7 last month. Merry Christmas to all who participated, and good luck to the winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.