[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield or Tegra Note from AC and NVIDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdav1178

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I would absolutely love to win either one of these NVidia devices:
- the Shield for gaming, obviously. I've never been good with the touch screen controls, and it would be awesome to have a purpose-built device with hardware buttons for Android gaming.
- the Note so I can finally have a tablet to use of my own. I bought a Nexus 7 last year, but my wife has stolen it; I could finally use Android on something larger than a 4" screen (and I could rub it in the wife's face that I have a rear camera). ...Oh, who am I kidding, my son would probably steal this from me too :p

PS - I've been really good this year O:)

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win a shield. My 6 yr old son has yet to be introduced to gamepad video game playing and a shield would do perfectly! (I'd love to have a note too of course.)

-Suntan

tyrothz

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
The Shield is one of the biggest tech innovations of the year and the Note is something that is greatly welcomed with it's super fast specs and drawing stylus.

I can't wait to use PC to Shield streaming.

sakasune

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have a Shield because I'm not a big fan of on screen controls for games and usually don't feel like holding a small phone or a big tablet while doing so. The Tegra Note would also be an awesome "couch companion" device so I can play games while my GF is watching "reality" TV.

Last edited:

tjblum56

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Im an old school gamer from the 80s so needless to say the shields gamepad gives me all the advantage i need to strike fear in the hearts of my children when they want to take the old man on multiplayer ! They may be good with their tilt and on screen controls , but they know give the old man a game pad and its on. Please help me in this quest to regain my dominance as the ultimate gamer in my household by granting me the one tool i need , the Nvida Shield ! Thank you for this awesome contest.

Ryan Callihan

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nexus 7 (2013) that I love to death so I don't really need one, but my brother has a tablet that's rocking 4.0 with a slow processor. He really enjoys gaming and this would really make his Christmas special!

Posted via Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goodweather2024