[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I love the idea of being able to learn new ideas through completely immersive ways, like through VR! I'd love to have a go at trying this!

wslfung

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Imagine all the cinematography, tricks to attract watcher attention, and the way to direct a film is no longer 2d and enter in a new era where anything and everything is new and to be explored. Very exciting stuff. But then we may trip and kill ourselves in the process.

godzilla175

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I love anything tech and would like to try anything new. I've been trying to find a way to get my hands on one of these since they were announced.

Posted via the Android Central App

mrtouchedme

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm just excited about the innovation, waiting to see what creative apps people come up with, as this becomes more mainstream. Possibly realistic interactive games or social media. Thanks for the chance to win.

jmendonca81

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
i am very interested in this. i've always wanted to test out an lg mobile device, and to be able to use vr with it, makes it that much more exciting! the payroll gods have not blessed me with the funds to support my mobile geek needs, so winning this would be super awesome!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson