[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukarram1

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
As a student, passionate about learning, I often can't help but think how a new tech or innovation could change the way I am learning something now. I'm excited to see how VR impacts education. I'm a medical student, and I saw/used many different apps to help me learn anatomy (in particular) and many of them allowed me to separate organs and stuff and look at them and their relationships to other surrounding things in the body. It would have been insanely cool to do that in 3D in VR.

ChuckWithAZ3v

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Imagine! The infinite possibilities of virtuality being added to reality with your perception of sight, sound, and motion. Virtual reality is such a fascinating concept, the first step towards the beloved Holo-Decks from Star Trek: The Next Generation! I would so thoroughly enjoy receiving one of these Phone/VR Goggle sets, please consider me as a possible recipient. Thank you!

Posted via the Android Central App

joonyboy

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Most excited about game integration with virtual reality sets.
This change gaming experience forever and no more staring at the screen in front of you.

John OB

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
So I bought Cardboard 2.0 from dodo case. It was a great setup, but it just doesn't work well with my VZW Droid Maxx. Would love to try it out on the LG G3, especially with a case that was custom made for the phone. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.