[Closed] Win one of two Nexus 5 devices from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearheadaddy

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Winning one of these would give me the opportunity to download Android Apps to help others in these forums as well as the Crackberrians with their Blackberry 10's when sideloading android apps to their devices. I'm on Verizon in the USA... Thank you for the opportunity to enter this great contest.:cool:

Phony bologna

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Every year I try not to become enamored of each new Nexus device but I can't help it. Nexus phones are to iPhones as yin is to yang in a mobile tech world boiled down to its simplest OS dichotomy. In this respect, I love the idea of owning a Nexus device, as it is the perfect foil to the ridiculously limited iPhone. My OCD makes owning a Nexus compulsory for as long as the iPhone continues to be the most popular mobile phone. It's really the only meaningful ideological statement that a techie can make in a tech world that is threatened to be dumbed down by an immensely popular phone with a four-inch screen in 2013.

Yes, it is true that I live in a world of my own design. Some might call that madness, but I prefer "stupidity." Stupidity is cuter.

Status
Not open for further replies.