Win Samsung's next new phone from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Would love this phone so I could actually take good photos of my used stuff to upload and sell online! Been hard to do that with a 4mp camera on my phone lol. Also would love to see violet and gold color on the s7!

Posted via the Android Central App

AryxJG

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Broke my iPhone screen, I really miss my s6 edge (not the battery life though). I have a Tylt wireless charger collecting dust with no S7 edge to keep it company.

Tangy85

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I need a new phone as mine struggles to not slow down even when viewing Web pages now. Unfortunately I'm too poor to be able to afford a new one for the next year or so.

athem92

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I have an old Lumia 1020, it's getting slow and for my job I will now need Apps that are not present on Windows. I'd love the GS7 because of it's camera, I'm used to the 1020 and I'm a huge photography fan.

jpcolella

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Ok so where to begin. 45 minutes into a 9 hour drive (by myself) from Perth to Carnarvon my LG G4 broke. I was on holiday in the remote north west for the next 4-5 weeks. All my preloaded songs, audio books, podcasts were of course gone. Get my phone fixed when i get back. that took 4 weeks. Get a new LG G4 replacement two weeks ago. Go to the mall today and while I am at muffin break (would be funny if it was on curb your enthusiasm) someone came and stole my phone and ran off. I couldn't chase them as I am 5 months into my knee reconstruction (my second) rehab. I thought writing this would be cathartic....

Tinostre

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
MY HTC M8 battery is dying. I need a new phone but I'm a grandfathered unlimited Verizon data user & cant afford to pay full price. a 128 gig S7 would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.