Windows Limit Reached Error

Spidermurphy

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S3 on the Rogers network. I am having a problem sending photos via email. Rogers said to backup my data and reset to factory settings. Trying to install Samsung Kies (recommended by Rogers) to back up my files and I get this error message:
Windows Limit Reached
Can't open a new window until you close one.

I have absolutely nothing else open.

Can anyone help with either of these 2 issues. (can't send photo, or Windows Limited Reached)

***** Please disregard. Figured out the 1st part.

Last edited:

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps if you posted your solution to the first problem someone else might benefit from your experience.

As to the second issue - what version of the Kies software were you trying to install?
What operating system is on your computer?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

kblank

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
i also keep getting the windows limit reached. every time i open a link even if its the only thing open, can u share how u fixed that? galaxy s4.

kblank

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
It took me a few days to figure it out. When you open the browser (internet), you should see a box with a number at the top right (next to the "star" banner for favorites). Tap the number box. That will show you all the browser windows that you already have open. Tap on the "-" sign to close each one. (Anytime you open a browser window, it stays open until you close it.)