[WIP][ROM][2.3.7]LeWa Madness Alpha3

olmos.lalo

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm not on Lewa right now but there should be data monitoring options somewhere under settings.
By default, its set to 30MB, you could change it to whatever you want.
Let me know if you can't find, I'll have to flash it to find the options. Just browse all the options from menu, I'm sure it's there coz I changed it.

Hey Inv. I took it upon myself to fix the dumb smileys put on by the makers ( -.- god what were they thinking!)
Anyways I fired up the old apktool and replaced them with the default gingerbread ones ^_____^
You guys know the drill push PIM.apk to /system/app, replace, and set permissions... Enjoy! My Girlfriend certainly does ;):p

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey Inv. I took it upon myself to fix the dumb smileys put on by the makers ( -.- god what were they thinking!)
Anyways I fired up the old apktool and replaced them with the default gingerbread ones ^_____^
You guys know the drill push PIM.apk to /system/app, replace, and set permissions... Enjoy! My Girlfriend certainly does ;):p

Good job man. If everybody wants this, I'll include it in the next version whenever it's released.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Thanks any chance on messing with the music player apk , and change some icons, maybe this would fix the force closes! Just an ideal thought ill trough it out there thanks,one again nice job!!

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks any chance on messing with the music player apk , and change some icons, maybe this would fix the force closes! Just an ideal thought ill trough it out there thanks,one again nice job!!

I don't think icon size is the reason for force closures on V as its working fine on our phones.
If you are not into its interface much, you could swap the music.apk with one from CM7, set permissions and reboot and u'll have CM7 music player.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks!! Is your mms working, I LL take your music apk and replace it with our rom!! I hope this works!!
Edit : lol never mind just check and download from the OP thanks, no mms jet! ;)

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks!! Is your mms working, I LL take your music apk and replace it with our rom!! I hope this works!!
Edit : lol never mind just check and download from the OP thanks, no mms jet! ;)

Don't switch the music from this ROM. It's the same as your's but working on mine.
I would suggest using the CM7 one if you don't mind the interface.

olmos.lalo

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to Gannon for his porting tutorial I was able to port my first rom.
Ported newest Lewa M6 from O1 (new Ui) from [01 APR]LewaOS[M6][Completly New User Interface] - xda-developers
I made this for myself , don't expect further development by me just making it available :)
Download here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16502840/LewaLalo.zip
Same bugs are present (can't sign damn jar after editing Cdmasmsdispatcher so no mms fix yet)

Cool man, good job. I'll link this to the OP.

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Mms has actually been working for me from day one of installing this ROM. It's still pretty quick but seems to have slowed down a bit. Is anyone else having problems with Google maps? It always locks my phone up and them restarts within a minute or so of opening and trying to use maps.

wanabee

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Mms has actually been working for me from day one of installing this ROM. It's still pretty quick but seems to have slowed down a bit. Is anyone else having problems with Google maps? It always locks my phone up and them restarts within a minute or so of opening and trying to use maps.

no problem with maps, but MMS sends attachment and receiver can't open

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter