Wirefly Nexus 5 listed specs incorrect?

miller7796

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
In my one experience with Wirefly, I learned to not buy from them and to not believe anything on their website. Good luck with your purchase. Oh, and don't change your plan within six months, otherwise they will see it as a termination and add $200 to your credit card.

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

16gb! False advertisement to the MAX! I reached out to them but nothing was done other than a sorry. I told them, I asked the rep MANY times before purchasing to confirm....they still just replied sorry, we only deal with the 16gb version. I was SO mad.

So what can we do??!

Posted via Android Central App

Shadow_89

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
16gb! False advertisement to the MAX! I reached out to them but nothing was done other than a sorry. I told them, I asked the rep MANY times before purchasing to confirm....they still just replied sorry, we only deal with the 16gb version. I was SO mad.

So what can we do??!

Just request an RNA and send it back. The shipping label comes with the original package, just make sure to write down the RNA number provided by them.
I sent mine back last week and am still waiting for them to receive it, refund me and roll everything back.

Do note that I never activated the phone, yet they did still automatically activate it and renewed my contract. I expected the contract, but not the remote activation that left me without a phone for about an hour. I had to go online and revert back to my old phone.

This was my first experience and definitely my last one with Wirefly. I also asked the rep several times before purchasing.
At first they did not believe me that they had changed the information of the phone. I never believed them since the beginning, so I took screenshots of everything, and even when I provided them, they were still skeptical for awhile. Until I talked to someone in escalation department did they admit it was their mistake.
After discussing several minutes, they offered me an SD card. I told them it was not expandable, and of course they claimed it was. Took some more time to "look into it"... I was very close to just hanging up on them but I refrained from it.

Overall horrible experience, lots of false advertising and straight out bad customer service.
Never buy from Wirefly!

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Just request an RNA and send it back. The shipping label comes with the original package, just make sure to write down the RNA number provided by them.
I sent mine back last week and am still waiting for them to receive it, refund me and roll everything back.

Do note that I never activated the phone, yet they did still automatically activate it and renewed my contract. I expected the contract, but not the remote activation that left me without a phone for about an hour. I had to go online and revert back to my old phone.

This was my first experience and definitely my last one with Wirefly. I also asked the rep several times before purchasing.
At first they did not believe me that they had changed the information of the phone. I never believed them since the beginning, so I took screenshots of everything, and even when I provided them, they were still skeptical for awhile. Until I talked to someone in escalation department did they admit it was their mistake.
After discussing several minutes, they offered me an SD card. I told them it was not expandable, and of course they claimed it was. Took some more time to "look into it"... I was very close to just hanging up on them but I refrained from it.

Overall horrible experience, lots of false advertising and straight out bad customer service.
Never buy from Wirefly!

This.
But, I like the phone so much...I just kept it. I did go and complain....and they sent me a free Bluetooth headset. Wootidoo :-(

Posted via Android Central App