Wirefly Order now says PROCESSING!

JMU_GSII

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I chose the 2-day shipping when I ordered my phone, so I just contacted a service rep at Wirefly to see when my phone would ship, and if I would get it before Monday. To my surprise, they said the phone would ship today and I would get it tomorrow!

So stay positive if you chose 2-day shipping. I was about to ask for an upgrade to next-day. I also placed my order on the 4th if you guys are curious.

foogle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I also ordered mine on the 4th. It has been with the "Shipping" status since earlier yesterday. Does anyone receive their tracking number yet? Thanks.

anon(120)

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
Decided to go ahead and jump on this Wirefly deal. I was going to have to drive 4 hours round trip (about 240 miles) to go get mine. Plus I haven't been able to sell my Evo yet, so, decided to add a 3rd line, and I'll cancel my Evo line and pay the ETF of $80 when I get the E4GT tomorrow. Did overnight shipping, so hopefully it processes and ships today. Saves me 4 hours of driving, $25+ in gas, and even the $80 ETF is easy to swallow.

Now the girlfriend gets to replace her BlackBerry Torch with my Evo.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
chat just says they will ship today...they will probably update all the tracking numbers at once at the end of the day once they are picked up....they probably won't pick it up till about 3pm like it says on their website

mrnd23

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Just chatted with an agent on wirefly and was told my phone is activated and will be shipped from the distribution center today. He couldnt tell me the time it will be shipped but said the tracking number will be emailed as soon as fedex picks it up.

taylormah

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I didn't get any email though, but I have been issued a tracking number as I can see in the whereismyorder.com. But fedex does not seem to have picked the package yet as its not i their system. I chose free delivery option.

gksspot555

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get any email though, but I have been issued a tracking number as I can see in the whereismyorder.com. But fedex does not seem to have picked the package yet as its not i their system. I chose free delivery option.

the package has been labeled and given a unique trk number but FedEx has yet to pick it up and scan it into the system.

I wanted to have my ship to address changed since I will be away from home tomorrow (wasnt expecting it until Monday) and when I went to give them the address where I will be tomorrow they said it was too late to change it as they already created the shipment. Now I need to get my neighbor to take the package off the porch if it doesnt have signature required to leave the package.

madkaw

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
the package has been labeled and given a unique trk number but FedEx has yet to pick it up and scan it into the system.

I wanted to have my ship to address changed since I will be away from home tomorrow (wasnt expecting it until Monday) and when I went to give them the address where I will be tomorrow they said it was too late to change it as they already created the shipment. Now I need to get my neighbor to take the package off the porch if it doesnt have signature required to leave the package.

Depends on the driver but anytime I have a signature required delivery I just leave him a note with my sig and he leaves it for me. I assume he copies my signature. I am sure every driver is not that cool but it is worth a shot.

JMU_GSII

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I got an email at 12:18pm EST saying my phone shipped. I just checked the tracking number and it's been picked up by FedEx. It's now in Beltsville, MD. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough. Get ready guys!

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Just chatted with wirefly CS and for any overnight deliveries with FEDEX there will be NO signature required so they will just leave it at the doorstep! Great news cause I will be at work all day on Friday so I don't have to chase the fedex truck! :)

mrnd23

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
woohoo!!! i got my tracking number too. not by email but i can see it on whereismyorder. picked up from beltsville, MD at 1:35pm. i highly doubt i can sleep tonight. i am definitely working from home tomorrow. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hengwin