Wirefly T-Bolt Review Part 1

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
already posted. i think lol. but its not even worthy of a review. comments like "i wasnt sure if it was goin to have a kickstand or not" in the unboxing. meh, i prefer android central. phonedog. droidlife reviews lol

FutureTBoltOwner

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
already posted. i think lol. but its not even worthy of a review. comments like "i wasnt sure if it was goin to have a kickstand or not" in the unboxing. meh, i prefer android central. phonedog. droidlife reviews lol

I know he doesn't do good reviews, but one thing I do know is he has the phone ... I don't, so I was willing to give it a view just to see the phone more than anything, if anyone really doesnt wanna listen to him you could always just watch without the volume lol

anon(75289)

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
COOL! This is a new video! The guy is definitely annoying but it was worth watching to see the phone some more.

I guess that was part 1, so now we need someone to watch that wirefly page and post part 2 when it pops up

reb422

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would really like for someone to comment on how loud the speaker is and how their battery life has been. I know he called it a "loud speaker" but I don't think he was using "loud" as a descriptive term on its volume level.