Wireless Charger

cjwaipahu

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
So did some research since I was going to purchase a wireless charger since I hope prices will drop during the holidays. Notice that most are 5 watts and am wondering if anyone has stumbled upon the 15 watt units which utilizes the full extent of truly rapid charging from a wireless unit. From my understanding the charging time on the 15 watt units are comparable to charging hardwire using the adaptive rapid charger.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I've only seen them (at least the 'official ones') on the Samsung web page. But I believe Best Buy has the 'normal' ones on sale for 30 bucks.

I got a couple free from the Samsung Pay promo and while they don't do Fast Charging, it's more than enough to charge in a couple of hours from near 0 to 100%. So not that bad!

cjwaipahu

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. Tried the Samsung pro but believed none of my credit cards qualifies. The closet was my amazon store credit card which I believed is issued by synchrony bank and not synchrony Financials.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Many people are just asking someone who they trust (and, honestly, trust them A LOT in return) and who doesn't own a Samsung to add their cards to their phone, get the promo, and then delete the card. Sneaky, but it works.

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Picked up the rapid charger today in best buy.so far so good...one article said 2 hours for a full charge. I will say that not having to plug in is nice.

Posted via the Android Central App

cjwaipahu

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Picked up the rapid charger today in best buy.so far so good...one article said 2 hours for a full charge. I will say that not having to plug in is nice.

Can I ask for the specific model and how much did you pay for it?

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Can I ask for the specific model and how much did you pay for it?

EP-PN920TWE.. (which shows up with a GUS appended on samsung's Web site)... Was charged retail 69.95 USD but had a gift card from my handset upgrade ($70 is a bit pricy..) The convenience /cool factor is excellent but cost /value needs to be weighed

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananui