Wireless charging magnetic car mount

skm67

Mar 1, 2018
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a magnetic car mount that will wirelessly charge my sgs9+. I use a bumper case and so the back of the phone is left naked and I'd like to keep it that way and am not interested in another type of case. I've been having a tough time finding a magnetic mount that is powerful enough to hold this rather large and heavy phone so I thought I'd ask here if anyone could recommend one?

Thanks,

S

NickinVA

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a magnetic car mount that will wirelessly charge my sgs9+. I use a bumper case and so the back of the phone is left naked and I'd like to keep it that way and am not interested in another type of case. I've been having a tough time finding a magnetic mount that is powerful enough to hold this rather large and heavy phone so I thought I'd ask here if anyone could recommend one?

Thanks,

S
The Pitaka is the only combo that meets your requirements.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
The problem with car mounts like you linked to is the fingerprint reader is on the back, so I have to remove the phone from the mount frequently.
No you don't. I have Smart Lock set to go on when my phone is connected to my cars bluetooth so there is no need to use the fingerprint unblock while in the car.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
As a word of caution, I had a magnetic mount on an otterbox over an s7. During home fast charging, it began melting the charger. The magnet spacing interfered with the inductive qi.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz