Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Been waiting for this for the past 8 months
ac521df274d731683e0c4b9054436e96.jpg

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't think it works with Debit Cards just Credit Cards. Don't understand that one.

Maybe it has to do with multiple bank fee's vs working out some deals with a few credit card companies? Our local bank debit card has visa on it. They told me that even if I charged something as a credit it would hit my account as a debit first. If there was not enough to cover the purchase in the account, the charge would then go to Visa. That said, was too much gray area for me based on that explanation & only use it as a debit card for small purchases. While keeping my regular credit card for larger expenses.

Idelgado782

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Yea it's just capitalone credit cards and not thier bank bank debit cards which sucks cause that's my main card I use. Hopefully they add it soon..

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I found out about it by accident two days ago when on a whim I tried to add it and it accepted it and needed to verify with the Capital One wallet. I don't use that CC a lot so it wasn't a big deal, but it now works with everything I have... It also works with Chase and Citi debit cards, too. I use it mostly with my AmEx. Samsung Pay has really gone to the next level and have blown past Android Pay, IMHO.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey