Working Jellybean Rom for Toro on RootzWiki

Jet300

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Stupid question ... I get how to flash the ROM through ROM Manager to install 4.1. What I don't get is how to flash the SU.zip file .... Can that still be flashed through ROM manager after 4.1 is installed?

Also, what would one back up in Titanium? Just apps and data? Or should I backup setting, wallpapers, etc like I normally would with ICS?

Thanks! Look forward to trying this out! :)

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Man I've been playing with this thing for hours. It's the smoothest running version of Android I've ever felt. No lag whatsoever. To think I was thinking about getting the GS3. I really hope people don't sit around waiting for Verizon to update. This thing is golden now.

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting a FC using Franco's JB kernel whenever I try to go into the settings in the updater app. Anyone else?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait for an AOKP port.. I really miss the toggles in the notification screen.

Vicious tweeted last night that there would be an update today that contained "goodies." Toggles in the notification pull down are pretty standard in ROMs these days, so hopefully those will be added soon.

Reactions: dmmarck

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Vicious tweeted last night that there would be an update today that contained "goodies." Toggles in the notification pull down are pretty standard in ROMs these days, so hopefully those will be added soon.

DroidTh3ory is wrapping up his version as well. Thank the LORD.

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
WAIT?

You are asking the wrong crowd of people...

Of course, silly question!

But I just realized that I am flying across the country for a few days and MUST have a fully working phone, so I think I will hold off until I get back. By then, I will have a few to choose from, with any kinks worked out.

KineticMD

Would-be Doc
Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Is franco's JB kernel up on their app? I might grab that.

When I was in stock I had an app that gave me notification bar toggles very similar to AOKP's so I won't miss those too much while they're getting up to speed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali