Working Units on Display?

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Hello Future EVO 4G LTE Owners- Do any of you know if stores have working units on display at this time ahead of launch?

I'm aware there were some "dummy" units out there, but I'm curious to hold, ogle, caress, and check out a working unit before considering pre-ordering one.

My local Sprint store had a whopping five phones on display yesterday, none of which were the EVO 4G LTE. Is the customs hold preventing any working units hitting stores for display?

Thanks!

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I went thru this last launch with the htc og evo. Sprint told me they have no display till its launched.

True or not, i dont know but it was for the og evo

Reactions: Bbeelzebub

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
my best buy didn't have a demo of an HTC ONE X either. I would assume the only way they have a demo is if they take one out of the box or have an official display thing where its strapped to a demo stand/end of aisle thing.

Reactions: Bbeelzebub

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Ah, the One X. Didn't even think of hunting down one of those to try out. Maybe I'll have some luck with that.

Not really concerned about the build quality of the E4L, as HTC is top notch. Just want to make sure the size, new version of Sense, etc. suits me.

Thanks!

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I too sit and mess with the display model's and dream lol

...i agree with your assessment of htc build quality. I had samsung phones for years and was never quite happy.

I have been pleased with all my htc phones since the mogul...even the Diamond was a quality build even though i hated windows phones :mad: Didn't know till i owned it.

The only complaint i ever had about any of my htc's is it will sometimes power on by its self...for no reason. Every one has done this too. Other than that i'm satisfied

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I did get a hold of a one X though and it is brilliant. cant wait for the more functional cousin, the evo lte

Caleb Morris

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
The AT&T store in Atlantic Station has two One X's on display. The dark grey and white. I played with one earlier this week and it was AMAZING!

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Phil said that anyone who wanted to get some hands on time with the EVO 4G LTE could drop by his house and play with it for a while. His address is:

Phil Nickinson
<removed by Android Central auto-censor>
Pensacola, FL

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Phil said that anyone who wanted to get some hands on time with the EVO 4G LTE could drop by his house and play with it for a while. His address is:

Phil Nickinson
<removed by Android Central auto-censor>
Pensacola, FL

If you inserted "<removed by Android Central auto-censor>" then that was hysterical! If the system actually removed that, then you are an enormous ****** bag.

mikehoff99

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Oohhh. I understand now... That was great...
I am jealous that you probably make more money than i do... What was your social security #?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coldel