xbox video?

Hollis Ingerson

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi, just got my nexus 10 ( loving it ) but I am curious if there is any way to stream the series I have bought on Xbox live? If not does anyone know if Microsoft plans on adding that in the future? I have bought a few TV seasons digitally and prefer to do it that way, and while I typically view them on my TV it would be nice to have them on the go with my tablet. If I'm not able to do that with Xbox videos what's my best option? Google play? Vudu? Amazon? Let me know thanks guys.

byoung1989

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I can't honestly answer your question but I can provide a resource that you may want to utilize. If your TV shows are in the Google Play Store you can download episodes or series and then watch them on your tablet and TV with an HDMI cable connected to your tablet.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
dont think there is a way right now. xbox live is MS software and Android is a competitor so I dont see microsoft building an app for android anytime soon.

byoung1989

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Yet, they allow Xbox Smartglass to be downloaded on iOS devices, some Android devices but not the N10. Works with the N7 though. Not sure why it cant be downloaded on the N10..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha